3 days trial then $25.00/month - No credit card required now
Our Canadiantire search pages products scraper lets you extract products details from search results on Canadiantire.ca. It enables you to search products & extract their general or detailed information, such as titles, descriptions, images, availabilities, reviews, prices, and all other information. available.
It is legal to scrape publicly available data such as products descriptions, prices, or ratings. Read our blog post on the legality of web scraping to learn more.
Canadiantire canada owns chains of 500+ retail stores, has millions of products in its database and has more than 25 million monthly unique visitors.
So what could you do with all that products listings data?
- Use the data to add value to your ecommerce/marketing business by providing extra information to your visitors.
- Marketing insights: You can use the data scraped to gather marketing insights, such as identifying popular products, trending items, and customer behavior.
- Price monitoring: Scraping can be used to track the prices of products, helping you to stay up-to-date with pricing trends and adjust your own pricing strategies.
- Improved customer experience: You can use the data scraped to identify customer preferences, enabling you to personalize your offerings and improve the overall customer experience.
- Train AI models to predict future trends and act fast when opportunities arise.
These are just some ideas to get you thinking about how web scraping can give you the data you need. Sky is the limit 🚀
The average cost of using the Canadiantire's search pages products scraper is about $0.05 for every 2,000 results scraped. With the 5$ free monthly credit from apify, you can approximately get 200000 products for free every month! 🤩
|the initial search page url that will be crawled. To get this url, simply go to the canadiantire's website, locate the search bar, type (choose your filter(s)), trigger the search & note the resulting url in the navigation bar. Make sure that the url looks similar to
|The store ID against which to do the search. To get this value, open the store locator page, search/find your store & click
view store details. Grab the digits at the end of the url & paste it here. For example, you navigated to this store:
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/store-locator.html, you have to grab
|Whether to scrape products data from the listing pages or follow the products links and scrape their deep data
store attribute has to be specified either in the
startUrl or in the
store field. If the
store attribute is
not set, an error with a descriptive message will be returned. Please note that the
store option overrides the one
specified in the above url if it exists.
Output is stored in a dataset. Each item is information about a product.
This Canadiantire search pages products scraper is at version 1.0.0.
It's actively maintained and regularly updated. The list of changes would be noted in this section upon scraper's updates.