- Source code
COVID-19 Czech Data — All in One, Historical & Regional
All in one historical and regional data for every day in YYYY-MM-DD format. It compiles together multiple other APIs.
Per a day, shown as YYYY-MM-DD.
- number of cases
- number of tests
- number of deaths
- reproductive number
Development in regions
- quarantines by region
- deaths by region (age is shown as a category: 0-49, 50-59, 60+)
- cases by district (more detailed, since the Ministry of Health publishes only regions, but regional hygiene stations are sharing this data)
Link to API
API can be found on Apify.com or copy this url:
Tip: You can explore API on jsonformatter.org
- MZČR, scrapped, not using their APIs
- ČSSZ, .xlsx file, parsed
- Czech R0 Estimate, authors: Jan Netík, Honza Řasa, Jan Schubert
- COVID-19 by districts from KHS, author: Marek Lutonský
Can be found on sablatura.info/covid/api
Every 8 hours.
MIT. Feel free to reproduce and improve!