Google Shopping Scraper will enable you to extract product data from Google Shopping under any country domain. It scrapes the first result page and details about each product and its sellers. It is built on top of the open-source Apify SDK and you can run it both on the Apify platform and locally.
Google Shopping Scraper can scrape:
- product name
- product price
- product details
- product reviews
Google Shopping is a great source of data for basically any industry. From clothes to tech, it's a great place to extract data for market research and price monitoring.
Here are just some of the ways you could use that data:
- market research: see what products are on the market, and analyze them to discover how to market your own products. Find out who your competitors are and make sure there is a market for your product.
- price monitoring: find the perfect deal by regularly extracting prices. See how your competitors how pricing their products and create your own winning dynamic pricing strategy.
- product research: if you're waiting for a product to be available again, scrape regularly to be the first to know as soon as you can purchase it, or get insights into what's on the market so you can develop your own products.
If you would like more inspiration on how scraping Google Shopping could help your business or organization, check out our industry pages.
It's easy to scrape Google Shopping with Google Shopping Scraper. Just follow these few steps and you'll get your data in a few minutes.
- Click on Try for free.
- Enter the keywords or search terms you want to scrape. Or enter a URL to start scraping.
- Click on Start.
- When Google Shopping Scraper has finished, preview or download your data from the Dataset tab.
Apify gives you $5 free usage credits every month on the Apify Free plan. You can get 50,000 results per month from Google Shopping Scraper for that, so those 50k results will be completely free!
But if you need to get more data regularly from Google Shopping, you should grab an Apify subscription. We recommend our $49/month Personal plan - you can get up to 500k every month with the $49 monthly plan!
Or get 5 million results for $499 with the Team plan - wow!
Here's a tip for scraping Google Shopping. If you want to filter your search by product details (price range, color, model, etc), head over to the Google Shopping website in a separate browser window, type your keyboard into the search bar, and toggle with the filters. Once you are done, copy the web page's URL, and paste it into the scraper's input field!
Web scraping is legal but you should be aware that personal data is protected by GDPR in the European Union and by other regulations around the world. You should not scrape personal data unless you have a legitimate reason to do so. If you're unsure whether your reason is legitimate, consult your lawyers. We also recommend that you read our blog post: is web scraping legal?