Fast Google Search Scraper
Try for free
Pay $1.00 for 1,000 results
View all Actors
- Improve handling of potentially non-matching
site:filters. We check for a correct format and track any inconsistencies if there would be any. Users often use the filter in wrong format (e.g.
site:which doesn't work)
- Fix problem that sometimes not all
- Fixed extraction of
- Updated css selector for result's description
- Fixed issue with pagination, where some pages Google returned didn't have the next page (depending on IP used). The actor will now visit every page it ever saw in pagination which fixes this issue
- Updated mobile selectors
- Retry requests where some result domains don't correctly match the
site:restriction. This happened very rarely and we are still investigating why Google would provide such results.
- Correctly parse new result type with one full result-like site link
- Added output schema formats to download organic and paid results separately with one result per row format. For API access, add
&view=organic_resultsto the URL.
adPositionto all organic and paid results for consistency.
- Deprecated input field
csvFriendlyOutput, please migrate to using the new output schema formats. We will keep supporting
csvFriendlyOutputfor some time.
\tcharacters in queries with spaces. Previously, they were briefly ignored which broke some queries.
- Fixed personal info for LinkedIn results
- Updated to version 3
- Updated ads URLs selectors for desktop and mobile
relatedQueriesselectors to work with the new layout
- Log proper error is
customDataFunctionthrows an error
- Log an error if a request fails all retries
customDataFunctionthrows an error, normal output is still returned, instead of crashing
Fixes (new layout)
- Fixed organic desktop results
- Fixed organic mobile missing title and displayUrl
- Fixed organic mobile missing top results
- Deduplicate results
- Fixed mobile extractor, paidResults, siteLinks, and description
- Fixed mobile extractor paidResults, paidProducts, organicResults
- Fixed organic results sometimes missing top result and twitter based results
personalInfoto output containing
cleanDescription. These are available mainly for LinkedIn results.
- Handled missing
- Fixed organic results for desktop (new layout)
peopleAlsoAskin the new layout
- Fixed extractor to work on new Google layout
- Added parsing emphasized text
- Fixed new layout for mobile paid ads
- Hotfix after Google changed the page layout for desktop
- Fixed main selector for paid results
descriptionfor paid results
siteLinksfor organic results
- Fixed site links being present in a title of paid results
- Better explanation about max limit of results
- Added Apify to
- Parsing of product info - rating, number of reviews and price
unmatched pseudo-class :firsterror on desktop paid products