Actor creates an org chart image based on Notion people directory.
Actor does not use any proxy. Actor use 1CU per 250 runs.
- First of all you need a Notion page with a full page database.
For this tutorial, we will use mockup data located in this link:
- On this page - https://www.notion.so/my-integrations - create a new integration and choose correct asscociated workspace, which corresponds to the database.
- Go back to the Notion database page and click on
Select an integrationchoose the integration you created in the previous step. Give the integration permission
- Now you are all set up! In https://console.apify.com/ create an actor and enter input viz section bellow.
- Image of the orgchart is stored in the default key-value storage.
Required - String Token of the integration to the Notion database. Token can be found in https://www.notion.so/my-integrations. Token starts with 'secret_'.
Required - String Notion URL to the database or Database ID can be found in the url of the Notion page. For example, for https://www.notion.so/spidoosha/8b374794e9fc490fb0ea98619eb7796a, or just '8b374794e9fc490fb0ea98619eb7796a'.
Required - String Name of the column in the Notion database with which relations in the orgchart will be made. Column can be type of Person or Text.
Required - String Name of the column in the Notion database with name of the people.
Optional - Array Name of the columns in the Notion database which will be added to the chart bellow the person name.
Actor stores its result in the default key-value storage with the name
org-chart, where time is the date and time of actor run.