3 days trial then $30.00/month - No credit card required now
🏠 Our bienici.com search pages scraper lets you extract data from real estate search pages on bienici.com 🔎.
It enables you to search real estates & extract their all available information, such as titles, descriptions, prices, images, availabilities, charging station, prices & a lot more information 🔥
Sample video: Sample Youtube video
It is legal to scrape publicly available data such as real estates descriptions, prices, or ratings. Read our blog post on the legality of web scraping to learn more.
bienici is the 2nd most real estates website in France with 8.3M monthly visitors. It has near 1 million properties in its database.
So what could you do with all that real estate listings data?
- Enhance your real estate business by providing additional information to your website visitors and delivering added value.
- Extract valuable business intelligence from the data to predict future trends in the real estate market, monitor demographic changes, and identify emerging popular neighborhoods.
- Make more informed investment decisions by gaining insights into how the market is evolving and adapting.
- Automate lead generation for your real estate agency and ensure a consistent pipeline of prospective clients for long-term success.
- Explore opportunities to offer technology services to real estate agencies and local listings agencies in innovative ways.
- Utilize the data to train AI models that can predict future trends and enable you to respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
The average cost of using the bienici.com search pages scraper is about $0.013 for every 500 results scraped. With the 5$ free monthly credit from apify, you can approximately get +1,900k result for free every month! :star_struck:
|The search page url containing the listing that will be crawled. To get this url, simply go to the bienici.com website, locate the search bar, type (choose your filter(s)), trigger the search & note the resulting url in the navigation bar. Make sure that the url looks similar to
|The maximum number of search pages. Leave it empty to crawl all pages.
Output is stored in a dataset. Each item is information about a real estate. An example result may look like this.
This bienici.com search pages scraper is at version 1.0.0.
It's actively maintained and regularly updated. The list of changes would be noted in this section upon scraper's updates.