Twitter Images scraper will enable you to get more data from Twitter.com than the official Twitter.com API.
Twitter Images scraper can scrape:
- User information, such as name, Twitter handle (username), location, follower/following count, profile URL/image/banner, date of creation
- List of tweets, retweets, and replies from profiles
- Statistics for each tweet: favorites, replies, and retweets for each tweet
Twitter.com has 217 million active daily users and is a great source of data for marketing and research based on social media.
Here are just some of the ways you could use that data:
- Track discussions about your brand, products, country, or city.
- Monitor your competitors and their popularity, and get a competitive edge.
- Keep an eye on new trends and fashions as they emerge.
- Use the data to train AI models or for academic research.
- Track sentiment to make sure your investments are protected.
- Fight fake news by identifying the spreading pattern of misinformation.
- Explore discussions about travel destinations, services, amenities, and take advantage of local knowledge.
- Analyze consumer habits and develop new products or target underdeveloped niches.
If you would like more inspiration on how scraping Twitter.com could help your business or organization, check out our industry pages.
It's easy to scrape Twitter.com with Twitter Image scraper. Just follow these few steps and you'll get your data in a few minutes.
- Click on Try for free.
- Fill in what you want to scrape into the Search term on the web.
- Click on Start.
- When Twitter Image scraper has finished, preview or download your data from the Dataset tab.
Apify gives you with $5 free usage credits every month on the Apify Free plan. You can get 20,000 results per month from Twitter URL scraper for that, so those 20k results will be completely free!
But if you need to get more data regularly from Twitter.com, you should grab an Apify subscription. We recommend our $49/month Personal plan - you can get up to 200,000 every month with the $49 monthly plan!
Or get 2 million results for $499 with the Team plan - wow!
The actor stores its results into the default dataset associated with the actor run. The data can be downloaded in machine-readable formats such as JSON, HTML, CSV or Excel.
Last but not least, Twitter Image Scraper can be connected with almost any cloud service or web app thanks to integrations on the Apify platform. You can integrate with Make, Zapier, Slack, Airbyte, GitHub, Google Sheets, Google Drive, and more. Or you can use webhooks to carry out an action whenever an event occurs, e.g. get a notification whenever Twitter Image Scraper successfully finishes a run.
The Apify API gives you programmatic access to the Apify platform. The API is organized around RESTful HTTP endpoints that enable you to manage, schedule, and run Apify actors. The API also lets you access any datasets, monitor actor performance, fetch results, create and update versions, and more.
To access the API using Node.js, use the apify-client NPM package. To access the API using Python, use the apify-client PyPI package.
If you need more detailed data from Twitter or need to use different input, try our Twitter Scraper. It's a little more complicated to set up but you can customize it as you want. You can read our step-by-step tutorial on how to scrape Twitter if you need some guidance on how to run the scraper.
If you want to scrape Twitter, but don't want to run the scraper yourself, you can request a custom solution.
Note that personal data is protected by GDPR in the European Union and by other regulations around the world. You should not scrape personal data unless you have a legitimate reason to do so. If you're unsure whether your reason is legitimate, consult your lawyers. We also recommend that you read our blog post: is web scraping legal?
See how Twitter Image Scraper is used in industries around the world