Find Linkedin pages based on a person's name :
- No limits
- No authentification required
Linkedin has millions of users and is a great source of data for business, recruiting or growth.
Here are just some of the ways you could use that data:
- find someone linkedin profile and use it to show your business product
- hunt someone on linkedin to recruit him
- enrich your lead database with linkedin profiles
If you would like more inspiration on how scraping Linkedin could help your business or organization, check out this industry pages.
It's easy to scrape Linkedin with Linkedin People Finder. Just follow these few steps and you'll get your data in a few minutes.
- Click on Try for free.
- Enter the name of the person you want to find the LinkedIn profile. Or enter a list of names (one per row).
- Click on Run.
- When Linkedin People Finder has finished, preview or download your data from the Dataset tab.
Optional : you can choose a language to restrain your results. Only Linkedin profiles written in this language will appear. By default all languages are allowed.
Apify gives you with $5 free usage credits every month on the Apify Free plan. You can get thousands of results per month from Linkedin People Finder for that, so those thousands results will be completely free!
But if you need to get more data regularly from Linkedin, you should grab an Apify subscription. We recommend our $49/month Personal plan - you can get up to millions every month with the $49 monthly plan!
Or get billion results for $499 with the Team plan - wow!
It will look like that if you search the linkedin of John Malkovich
|John Malkovich - CEO - Malkovich | LinkedIn||https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-malkovich-374ab741||John Malkovich|
- you can type the name of the company next to a person => it will help narrow results in order find people from this company.
- Pick up a language to be more specific if the results don't fit.
- If your line is empty, it means the crawler couldn't find anything. Maybe the person doesn't exist on linkedin, or try another language.
Note that personal data is protected by GDPR in the European Union and by other regulations around the world. You should not scrape personal data unless you have a legitimate reason to do so. If you're unsure whether your reason is legitimate, consult your lawyers. We also recommend that you read our blog post: is web scraping legal?