Macy's Scraper will enable you to get more data from Macy's website than the official Macy's API.
Macy's Scraper can scrape:
- product description
Macy's website has an average of 100 million visits per month and is a great source of data for the fashion industry.
Here are just some of the ways you could use that data:
- market research: see what products are on the market and analyze them to discover how to market your own products.
- price monitoring: find the perfect deal by regularly extracting prices.
- product research: if you are waiting for a product to be available again, scrape regularly to be the first to know as soon as you can purchase it. If you would like more inspiration on how scraping Macy's website could help your business or organization, check out our e-commerce and retail industry page.
It's easy to scrape the Macy's website with Macy's Scraper. Just follow these few steps and you'll get your data in a few minutes.
- Click on Try for free.
- Enter the keywords or search terms you want to scrape.
- Click on Run.
- When Macy's Scraper has finished, preview or download your data from the Dataset tab.
Apify gives you with $5 free usage credits every month on the Apify Free plan. You can get 20,000 results per month from Macy's Scraper for that, so those 20,000 results will be completely free!
But if you need to get more data regularly from Macy's, you should grab an Apify subscription. We recommend our $49/month Personal plan - you can get up to 200,000 every month with the $49 monthly plan!
Or get 2 million results for $499 with the Team plan - wow!
Note that this actor also subtracts a small monthly rental fee from your usage credits to support the developer.
Once the scraper's status switches to "Succeeded", you can see your results in the Dataset tab. You can preview them or download them in HTML, JSON, CSV, Excel, XML or RSS formats.
Web scraping is legal. We recommend that you read our blog post: is web scraping legal?
See how Macy's Scraper is used in industries around the world