No credit card required
This is a simplified version of Google Search Results Scraper.
It uses the same parser but it is optimized for fastest response. Average response time should be around 4 seconds.
Don't use this actor unless you need sub 5 seconds response time. For everything else use Google Search Scraper.
- Faster response time
- Actor has to run continuously and consumes some compute units
- Uses Residential proxy which is more expensive than dedicated SERP proxy
- Fewer settings and options
- Start the actor. 512 MB or 1 GB memory should be enough. Scale to higher memory if you need higher loads.
- Obtain the Container URL of the running actor which is now the server for your requests. It will look something like https://0zxzjbqdzxvu.runs.apify.net. You can find it on the run page or in the log.
- Use this URL in your browser or app by adding query parameters, e.g. https://0zxzjbqdzxvu.runs.apify.net/?q=hotels+new+york
- Don't forget to abort the actor run once you don't need to use it anymore. You can always resurrect it to ensure you keep the same Container URL.
q- search query
num- number of results to return (default 10, max 100)
proxyGroup- Apify proxy group to use (default RESIDENTIAL). GOOGLE_SERP can be used but has variable speed (2 - 10 secs). Datacenter proxies are fastest but are often blocked.
saveHtml- save full HTML of the search results page (default false)
saveHtmlToKeyValueStore- save full HTML of the search results page to default key-value store (default false). Useful for quick debugging.
You can paste the URL to your browser for simple testing