This actor is under maintenance and it may unreliable.
"Forward dataset Actor" forwards an Actor dataset as the data of a POST request. It was designed initially to forward results from the apify/legacy-phantomjs-crawler
📫 You want to be sent the results of your Actor run, without having to go to the APIFY plateform to fetch it 😫
- 📁 Populate a database quickly,
- 🪄 check data with a monitoring tool
Go to your first Actor (not this one), and add a webhook : it can be in the integration tab if not available in your actor INPUTs. Simply provide this actor URL as webhook, it should be this format "https://api.apify.com/v2/acts/YOUR_ACCOUNT~forward-dataset-webhook/runs?token=YOUR_TOKEN" Then, add your new endpoint in the input "Finish webhook data". That's it.
- we recommend to use "https://webhook.site/ to ease the set up if you encounter some issues
- The token is inherited from your APIFY account. That's why you cannot use this actor to fetch the actor's data of another APIFY account.
- because this actor was designed initially to forward results from the apify/legacy-phantomjs-crawler, you may need to adapt to your actor integration
These variables are available to play with
- data : the new url to use as a new webhook
- datasetId : coming from your APIFY actor webhook.
- timeout : The timeout for request in this actor to finish. To be increased if the size of your dataset is big. Unit = milliseconds
- format : json or csv. The apify format you would like to receive the data