Running the Google Maps Scraper will consume platform credits. Every Apify subscription plan includes a set monthly USD amount of platform credits. If you require more, you will have to upgrade your plan. Check our platform pricing and subscription plan pages for details.
Getting results with Google Maps Scraper will not usually consume a lot of platform credits. But this depends on the complexity of your search. Based on our experience, getting 1,000 results from Google Maps can cost from $2.50 to $35.
Here are some tips to help you estimate your costs:
- The cheapest and fastest method is just to scrape URLs. If you do this, you'll get 1,000 results for under $0.25.
- If you want to scrape not just URLs but also additional info (opening hours, popular times, or the "People Also Search For" box), be ready to pay an extra $0.75 for each 1,000 results.
- To scrape reviews, you will need to spend $1.25 for 100 reviews for each place. Scraping all reviews will cost you an extra $3.75. The actor run in this case will be relatively slower.
- The most expensive and time-consuming run is getting images. Scraping 10 images per place will cost you an extra $3. To scrape all images for all places, be ready to pay an extra $22.50.
- If you want to scrape all possible information, including all reviews and images from 1,000 places, it will cost you about $35.
- The form of input makes no difference to the final amount. So whether you start your search with a specific URL, geolocation, or just a keyword in a search bar, it will not influence the total amount of platform credits consumed.
For the fastest results, we recommend that you run the actor with at least 4GB of available memory.
The best way to find out how many platform credits an actor will consume is to perform a test run. You can then review platform usage in Billing and figure out the best Apify subscription plan for your needs.
If you want something special or require end-to-end service, you can also request a custom solution.