Fast Google Scraper enables you to extract data from Google search engine results pages (SERPs).
Fast Google Scraper can scrape:
- organic results
- paid results based on your search term
Google is a great source of data for virtually any business or industry
Here are just some of the ways you could use that data:
- monitor competition
- research your position
It's easy to scrape Google.com with Fast Google Scraper. Just follow these few steps and you'll get your data in a few minutes.
- Click on Try for free.
- Enter the keywords or search terms you want to scrape. Or enter a URL to start scraping.
- Click on Start.
- When Fast Google Scraper has finished its run, you can preview or download your data from the Dataset tab.
Fast Google Search scraper can return up to 200 - 300 results on average. This is due to the limitations of Google itself. Although it shows it has Several million results for a given search query it will always display maximum of three pages (with 100 results per page - or an equivalent number for other values).
While we regularly run Actor tests to keep the benchmarks in check, the results may also fluctuate without our knowing. The best way to know for sure for your particular use case is to do a test run yourself.
When it comes to scraping, it can be challenging to estimate the resources needed to extract data as use cases may vary significantly. That's why the best course of action is to run a test scrape with a small sample of input data and limited output. You’ll get your price per scrape, which you’ll then multiply by the number of scrapes you intend to do.
Watch this video for a few helpful tips. And don't forget that choosing a higher plan will save you money in the long run.
Example results of searching web scraping on Google:
- You will typically not get more than 300 results for one keyword (usually even less). If you want more, you have to use different combinations of keywords, e.g., New York, New York City, New York life, etc.
- Don't expect to get the same results as you see in the browser; Google personalizes content for you every step of the way...
|📩📍 Google Maps Email Extractor||🤟 Google Datasets Translator|
|▶️ Google Play Reviews Scraper||⭐️ Google Maps Reviews Scraper|
|🔍 Google Trending Searches||🛍 Google Shopping Scraper|
|📈 Google Trends Scraper||📍 Google Maps Scraper|
Note that personal data is protected by GDPR in the European Union and by other regulations around the world. You should not scrape personal data unless you have a legitimate reason to do so. If you're unsure whether your reason is legitimate, consult your lawyers. We also recommend that you read our blog post: is web scraping legal?
Yes, Fast Google scraper can be connected with almost any cloud service or web app thanks to integrations on the Apify platform. You can integrate with Make, Zapier, Slack, Airbyte, GitHub, Google Sheets, Google Drive, and more. Or you can use webhooks to carry out an action whenever an event occurs, e.g. get a notification whenever Fast Google scraper successfully finishes a run.
Yes. The Apify API gives you programmatic access to the Apify platform. The API is organized around RESTful HTTP endpoints that enable you to manage, schedule, and run Apify actors. The API also lets you access any datasets, monitor actor performance, fetch results, create and update versions, and more.
To access the API using Node.js, use the
apify-client NPM package. To access the API using Python, use the
apify-client PyPI package.
Try our more advanced Google Search Results Scraper if you need a greater volume or variety of data.
Let us know if you need a custom Google scraping solution.
We’re always working on improving the performance of our Actors. So if you’ve got any technical feedback for this Google scraper or simply found a bug, please create an issue on the Actor’s Issues tab in Apify Console.
- What does Fast Google Scraper do?
- Why scrape Google?
- How to scrape Google.com
- How many results can you scrape with Fast Google Search scraper?
- How much will it cost to scrape Google?
- Tips for scraping Google.com
- Need other Google scraping tools?
- Is it legal to scrape Google.com?
- Can I integrate Fast Google scraper with other apps?
- Can I use Fast Google scraper with the Apify API?
- Need something more advanced?
- Not your cup of tea? Build your own scraper.
- Your feedback